Earn $$ with WidgetBucks

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

WANNA LISTEN YOUR PDF OR EBOOKS WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE

hey friends recently i knewed this trick and sharing with you

now pdf files or ebooks can be listened instead of reading the whole document
that also without using any extra software

open your pdf document/ebook in acrobat reader

and then press following key
To hear the whole pdf -> ctrl+shift+b
To hear only the page -> ctrl+shift+v
To resume -> ctrl+shift+c
To stop -> ctrl+shift+e

the talking person is no one else mr sam which is in xp

the engine is provided by windows xp

3 comments:

kumaraswamycv said...

hi this is not helped me. i tried it. but nothing is audible to me. whats the reason? please help me regarding that. its too need to me... thanks in advance


with regards,
kumaraswamy

JITENDRA GUPTA said...

I WANT TO ASK U THAT THIS TRICK WILL NOT WORK IN WINDOWS 98/NT

AND IF U R USING ACROBAT READER THAN OPEN A PDF FILE AND SWITCH ON YOUR SPEAKER AND THEN PRESS CTRL+SHIFT+b

AND THAT WILL WORK I M SURE ABOUT IT

Unknown said...

hey im using XP..n i tried this trick in acrobat reader..its not workin at al..can i kno wats the prob is?